It has been a long hunt but I think I have finally done it. A delicious, decadent, healthy vegan brownie recipe that is salt, oil, sugar, and gluten free!!!!! I have tried sooooo many healthy brownie recipes that claim to be the best. Later, upon tasting them I find out that they are not. Not my idea of a great tasting brownie anyway. This recipe has satisfied even my very picky, chocolate connoisseur of a husband. He is constantly asking me to make more. I hope you enjoy them!
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato
- 6 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 cup dates
- 6 Tbsp coconut flour
- 6 Tbsp tapioca flour or arrow root powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- Mix everything in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Smooth into a 9x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 25-35 minutes.