Learn how to make this decadent dessert “Molten Chocolate Lava Cake” that helps make the Nutritarian diet style the healthiest and tastiest way to live!
This recipe is Nutritarian and Raw Vegan SOS (No salt, oil, or sugar) as well as gluten free. It really doesn’t get any better than this for matching the ultimate in nutritional density and great taste.
Chocolate Cake: 1 1/2 cups almonds 1 1/2 cups walnuts 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1 1/2 cups dates 1 1/2 cups raisins 1 tsp vanilla 1 Tbsp water Molten Lava Filling: 2 large avocados 1/3 cup raw cashews 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1 cup dates1 tsp vanilla 1/2 to 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or soy milk Toppings: Sliced strawberries, shredded coconut, unsweetened cocoa powder for dusting.
- Mix cake ingredients together in a food processor until mixture sticks together
- Press mixture into muffin tins lined with papers
- Keep a small amount of mixture to the side
- Add filling ingredients to blender and blend until smooth
- Spoon filling into cakes
- Take a small glob of the cake mixture and press it out flat to make a lid for the cakes
- Pinch the edges of "lid" and cake together so filling won't come out
- When ready to serve, take cakes out of muffin tin, turn over and place on individual plates
- Peal paper off and top with toppings