Vegan Bean and Cheese Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash kidney beans and tofu together with a potato masher.
- Stir in remaining filling ingredients.
- For the sauce, put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cook sauce in a saucepan for 15 minutes.
- For the cheese, blend all ingredients in the bender until smooth.
- Lay out tortillas on a baking paper lined cookie sheet and bake for two to three minutes.
- Fill the tortillas with the filling and layer them in a baking dish.
- Pour sauce and cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.